One of my favourite thing about blogging, in general, is that I get t try so many new things that I otherwise wouldn’t have ventured trying. One of the most positive thing about being a fashion blogger I have become so much more confident in my skin.
I am not a really what you’ll consider a successful blogger as I have only been blogging for about two years, and I am still really finding my feet in the blogging world. I thought it would be fun to do a fashion roast. Shall we start with ten of my favourite things about fashion bloggers;
- Their pics are always so perfect it makes me feel a little jealous that I cannot look that fabulous all the time lol
- They have the perfect wardrobe for every occasion. I mean come one, what girl wouldn’t want a wardrobe built for the stars
- They look like they’re always out with some of the coolest fashionistas
- They always seem to make time for everyone (having a boyfriend and having time for friends and family)
- They appear to have some of the coolest friends who are ok with them taking selfies all the time because they’re such beautiful social butterflies
- They have boyfriends who are willing to take their pictures all the time
- They always have the best new gadgets
- Not forgetting they also have some of the best makeup
- They are some of the nicest people you could ever be friends with (TBH I have never met a blogger who isn’t dear)
- They always so confident and badass
So many people tell you what’s great about blogging and not a lot of bloggers say the annoying things. That’s because they’re all darlings so it is hard to think of something negative to say about them. I do have one thing to say, …. how do you find time to kick ass and stay so babelicious!
What things do you love or loathe about fashion bloggers?
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you found this post very fun.
Hello and welcome! I hope you’re having a beautiful day. Today’s ranting post lol is inspired by my new love of listening to inspirational podcasts. I am having an unusual/awkward time trying to decide my next move in life as I get one year older; I think I might be having an identity crisis here. I have always been a person who plans for almost every possible scenario (think of me as Leslie Knope from Parks and Recreation but not as intense at least I don’t believe that I am), and now I am living life one day at a time which is very scary. But you gotta live life to its fullest and have fun while living. I see some many brilliant people out there, and I think to myself man you gotta chill and not take things so personally.
These podcasts have been so inspiring and I am now on a journey of self-discovery. I have a second chance to do more things and finally become the woman I have always hoped I’d become. Now that I am almost a year older and hopefully a year wiser, and I can finally grab life by the balls and not be so scared of falling flat on my face. I have always wanted to travel and If i could actually drop everything today and travel the length and breadth of the earth I definitely would. I am a free spirit and we free spirits need our breathing space and we hate being in one place all the time. I am hoping I would start travelling to many more places and possibly go to festivals in 2017. I am not going to let anyone stop me from living and being free.
Do you have any tips or tricks would you give to someone to stay motivated?
Thanks for stopping by.
I know what you’re probably thinking… crazy girl. Well, it’s the English weather it does this to us sometimes, one minute it’s raining and the next minute it’s boiling. This post got me thinking about going on holiday. Looking at how sunny and exotic London looks in these pictures if I hadn’t told you maybe you may not have even known it was London Town. This city is so beautiful and I honestly find the most interesting fun parts when I find myself lost somewhere. I know it’s probably tough for you to grasp coming, but I wouldn’t class myself as a real Londoner because I don’t explore the city that much but when I do I am ever so proud to be a Londoner.With so many things to do and see trust me when I say you don’t necessarily have to go on holiday to a foreign country to have the holiday experience.
What do you love about the city you’re from?